If you're in Sydney, our mobile tyre fitting and balancing service will come to you, at home or at work.
At Kmart Tyre & Auto Service, we know life can get busy, which is why we now offer a mobile tyre service that saves you time. Our expert mobile tyre technicians will come to you and ensure you receive the same high quality tyre fitting service that you’re use to receiving in store.
We offer the same everyday low prices on leading tyre brands, so you’ll always be getting a premium service, as well as incredible value. When you don’t have time to visit one of our stores in person, our mobile tyre service is the perfect, hassle-free solution.
Call 1300 774 316 to speak to our team and book a mobile tyre service today.
How does mobile tyre fitting work?
Our skilled mobile technicians will travel to you and change your tyres at home or at your workplace. We use high quality tyre fitting and balancing equipment, even when we go mobile. Our vans are kitted out with everything we need to meet our own high standards of service, no matter where you are.
This exciting new service is available to both new and existing customers. If you’ve never visited one of our stores in person it won’t be a problem for our mobile team!
When a member of our team arrives, the mobile tyre service process goes a little something like this:
- We’ll make sure it’s safe to fit tyres where your vehicle is currently parked. If not, we’ll advise a new location nearby so we can get to work as soon as possible.
- Your technician will then fit your tyres and balance your wheels. Our mobile tyre service vans are able to work with wheels up to 24 inches in diameter.
- We will check your tyres for uneven wear and advise if you’ll need an alignment which can be completed at any of our stores.
We offer mobile tyre replacement whether it’s simply about time for some new ones or if your punctured tyre needs replacement. While we’d love to offer mobile tyre repair, this isn’t a service that we currently offer so you’d need to visit one of our stores. Locate your nearest Kmart Tyre & Auto Service store to find out about our tyre repair offerings.
Tyre changes at your home or work
Have your tyres fitted at home, work, or anywhere else convenient for you. As long as the location is within our servicing area and there’s enough space for us to complete the job, we can handle it!
How much space do you need on site?
We are here for your convenience, but before we start, we do have a couple of small requests when it comes to space:
- Our vans require at least 2.8 metres height clearance.
- We’ll need to be parked no more than 15 metres away from your vehicle.
- We require about 75 centimetres of space on either side of your vehicle in order to remove and fit your tyres.
- It’s no problem if the place you’ve parked is not quite suitable. Our team will be able to assess it on arrival and find a perfect replacement spot nearby in no time.
Our mobile tyre service is available to most of the Sydney Metro area (excluding CBD and airport). This is a brand new offering, which we will be gradually rolling out across Australia. If we don’t currently service your area, please feel free to locate your nearest store and pop in to see our friendly tyre fitting team in person.
Ready to lock in a date for your mobile tyre service? Simply give our team a call on 1300 774 316 and we’ll take it from there. Some things you should know:
- Our mobile tyre fitting team is available Monday to Friday, 7:30am to 4:30pm, however please keep in mind that our team require a two-day lead time for bookings.
- You will need to provide your tyre size at the time of booking. You can find this by looking at the measurements on your tyre’s sidewall. Click here to read more. An example of what a typical tyre measurement code looks like is 205/65R15 88W. If you provide this to us over the phone, we’ll take care of the rest.
- Payment takes place at the time of booking, so be sure to have your credit card handy.
- There is an attendance fee of $29 for three or more tyre purchases or $49 for two or less.
- We’ll send you a reminder text the day before your appointment.