Learn more about the team here at Kmart Tyre & Auto Service.
We have great people at Kmart Tyre & Auto Service, here are some of their roles:
- Store Managers: Lead our store teams and keep our stores running smoothly. Store managers provide excellent customer service and make sure the team environment is happy and safe. To apply for this role you’d ideally have some leadership experience in the retailing or automotive industry.
- Mechanics: Responsible for diagnosing and repairing all kinds of cars with the help of modern equipment. Our mechanics assist apprentices and support the store manager. To apply for this role you must be a qualified motor mechanic.
- Apprentice Mechanics: We’re Australia's largest employer of apprentice motor mechanics and can start you on a great career path. We expose our apprentices to a broad range of mechanical duties and apprentices also undertake accredited TAFE training during the term of their apprenticeship. Once you’ve completed the four-year apprenticeship you’ll be fully qualified as a motor mechanic.
- Automotive Services Technicians, Wheel Aligners, Tyre Fitters and Trades Assistants: Selected stores also employ specialists in various car repair areas. These technicians assist our teams with car servicing, tyre and wheel alignment work.
- Customer Service Advisers: Assisting the store managers with their duties in running the store, our advisers interact continually with store teams, customers and suppliers. This role requires good customer etiquette, the right attitude and a willingness to learn about the automotive industry.
Safety, Openess, Teamwork, Honesty, Customer focussed, Accountability.